Outdated link & reference to Roblox Wiki on Developer Stats page

Games Article on the Roblox Wiki currently goes to this outdated link which then redirects to the Developer Hub home page.

It should instead go to this page:

The block of text should instead say something like this:

For more information on the difference between Games and Places, see the Games and Places article on the Developer Hub.

10 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

4 Likes

This is still happening, however, it’s not nearly as high of a priority fix anymore I’d say with the Creator Dashboard Developer Stats page release which doesn’t have this problem and is actively being worked on.

4 Likes

alright, when there is more info i will pass it on.

3 Likes

Just noticed this the other day… it seems like a relatively simple fix. Any news on when this might be corrected?

I have also noticed two other spots on the Developer Stats page where the wiki is linked/mentioned instead of the Developer Hub.

• “What is Performance Filtering?” text under Filtered Devices contains a link to the old wiki:
  • “See the wiki for more information” text/link in the Data Export tab:

As mentioned before, it isn’t as big of an issue with the release of Developer Stats on the Creator Dashboard, but I can imagine more users still use the old Developer Stats page over the one on the Creator Dashboard.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.