[Outdated] Obtaining Full Member for Dummies

This is a extremely helpful post! I really like the way you break it down into it’s parts and show more than one way to make it to membership, hopefully many of us can learn from posts and people like you!

3 Likes

Thank you!! <3

Maybe some day, but, for now, I’m perfectly fine as a being just an active Full Member.

I’m glad you guys liked the post, but I’d like to remind you to be unique with it so that you have a better chance at being successful.

Awwwww. Thanks, Lola. I appreciate it.

6 Likes

im here for the memes & the information! wowza

4 Likes

Perhaps maybe my use of pictures to keep you engaged and have the information stay with you will inspire other developers to use imagery in their posts

3 Likes

Very nice article! I like the birthday picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too bad the guy in the middle is not a developer :sad:

3 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

Maybe IcyTea is secretly making something…

2 Likes

Anthony? Oh he is, but it’s a secret

1 Like

Ah, I see

2 Likes

I don’t understand why he’s a toy but not a confirmed dev…

2 Likes

So wait, you’re saying I need to make friends? I thought the whole point of being a Roblox developer was to lock yourself in your room so that you can cry to yourself alone because nobody loves you and you could never make any friends(definitely not based off real experience).

5 Likes

It’s an essential part of having success on the site

2 Likes

Very good. Let’s see if I can use this as a benefit for random New Members contacting me about how to steal apply hammer to monitors upgrade membership. I will also steal your assets. Praise the man who made this post.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. My post successful projects and highest paying commissions were thanks to my connections.

2 Likes

Great! I can finally show Dummies this post so they understand things. Thanks, man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@LuckyTux Umm… why does the image not relate to the post? I suggest a change? Good idea to point that out.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I don’t really mind it being slightly off topic; however, since it is a response to my post that continues the conversation, I don’t consider it worthy of a flag.

1 Like

Amazing, definitely learned a lot of things. It takes full courage to do all of this, explains why you receive the member role.

2 Likes

Edit: I misinterpreted what you said because of the typo. I appreciate your response and am glad that you learned from the tutorial!

2 Likes