[Outdated] Obtaining Full Member for Dummies

Overall, it is a splendid post. It is something I could come back to and read just to figure out on becoming a member of the DevForum.

3 Likes

Great post! Hopefully this will help me out with becoming a member. :smiley: Thankā€™s for this, really appreciated.

3 Likes

Uh oh!

5 Likes

When you write a guide for new members as a sneaky way to move up to Top_Contributor.

7 Likes

It was not and is not my intention.

2 Likes

Either way you are well on your way.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ve found my new favourite thread.

1 Like

Can I purchase an audio book for this? I canā€™t read.

4 Likes

TL;DR: read the rules, donā€™t be dumb, and be patient.

I hope everyone reads this thread before asking how to become a Full Member again.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s pictures

If I had to sum it up briefly, I would explain it a bit differently.

1. Follow the rules on the devforum
  2. Contribute to the forum in whatever way youā€™re able
  3. Make connections and friendships so you are more likely to succeed
  4. Help others (after all, youā€™re gonna need help someday too)

And if they donā€™t, you can always direct them to this or just hit them with a relevant meme:

Love how this post is laid out, good and humorous meaning, unlike reading a boring article. Great job on this post, would love to have these types of posts more often, can come to great use.

2 Likes

Very helpful especially to me and other new members!
Everything is explained well and clear.
Will take these tips into consideration.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Wow, this is such a well written and detailed post! Thanks, Iā€™ll have to bookmark this for the future.

2 Likes

So what evil plans have u been up to?

1 Like

Very informative post. I will bookmark this for future reference if I ever need it. The memes gave me a good laugh too lol.

1 Like

Woah this is really great tutorial even if itā€™s for Dummies :laughing: ! These tutorials that used to be fun are the best for learning and make others laugh too! I just love them. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Definitely an amazing resource for budding developers/New Members that could use assistance from some of the more experienced members, like myself. Kudos for creating this, and I hope to see you as a Top Contributor someday!

1 Like

This is definitely a helpful guide for us New Members! I very much liked that it was very informative and humorous at the same time! Thanks for creating this!

1 Like

I strongly support this. Amazing artile LuckTux! I will try this method for one month, and prove if it works! I love it!

1 Like