[OUTDATED] UI Designer For HIRE

About Me

New portfolio: (OPEN) UI Designer For HIRE

Hello, I’m a UI Designer from the UK. I have been creating UI’s for around 1.5 years now. You can view my previous work below but please note that the images do not display ALL the styles I can create. I primarily specialize in cartoony and modern UI. I also can create icons such as a coin and elixir drop, as seen in one of the examples below. However, I’m not an experienced icon designer, it’s just an extra :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have no knowledge of themes such as anime.

Showcase

Past Projects

JobsUI

^^Please excuse the repeated icons and unfinished work[It’s unfinished in this image]^^

EggUI
Store
CASH SHOP
MODERN

Icons/logos

COIN ICON
Red Gradient

Logo

Availability

I’m mostly available in the evening/afternoons [BST] UK Time. During the week, I’m available from 4PM-9PM and sometimes before/after these times. On weekends, I’m available for around 3-7 hours. Please note that these times may vary and it depends on how busy I am with orders and other stuff such as school work. I’ll be able to give you an estimation of how long it would take me to create your requested order, once received.

Other Information

• Please make sure you speak English.
  • Please make sure to have a plan of what UI you need and the style you want, references are also appreciated.
  • If the project fails, I will request at least 40% of the amount that should’ve been payed.
  • If I have been payed, and for some reason I can’t for-fill your order, you will receive ALL the payment refunded and a 20% discount on future orders.
  • Any order over 25K gets you a 10% discount for future UI’s.
  • My other skills are: Building, icon designer, and transcription.

Payment

My preferred payment method is ROBUX via group funds. I’m happy to be payed per hour of work, or per UI menu, or per set. This can be discussed in DM’s. I may be willing to take a % of revenue if I think the game can go far and if you are spending ROBUX on advertisement. The lowest I will accept is 10%

Contact

Feel free to contact me on Discord if you have any questions or wish to hire me: MrDogMusic#8946
Leave a comment below if you have any issues with contacting or don’t have Discord :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic day! :slight_smile:

Hey @MrDogMusic

I just wanted to say your work looks really nice, and a warm welcome to Devforum - hope you enjoy your time here :confetti_ball:

I would be careful about the project failure requirement, as if it does flop you’ll find most people probably wont pay you - i.e. why most people take payment straight away so they don’t have any issues / arguments etc.

Hey @6Clu, thanks for that :+1:

Salutations @MrDogMusic!

That is some quality job you are making. I like your modernistic style of UIs and I absolutely see you as one of the bigger UI Designers in the future. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
John

Hey John,

Thanks so much for :heart:
Also, be sure to check out my updated portfolio to see even more :slight_smile:
Thanks again,
- Dog

1 Like