Output warnings from Core scripts

Infinite yield possible on ‘RobloxReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild(“NewPlayerCanManageDetails”)’

Infinite yield possible on ‘RobloxReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild(“CanChatWith”)’

I think you know what I am asking: How do I remove these? It is so meddling to my games performance and I want to put an end to it. I want a nice, error-less game… if that makes sense to you.

As said, this game drops performance and it is very irritating to have because my players complain about it and then guess what? I get dislikes. Please tell me how to remove this. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Ok so, first, your game drops performance? What does that mean? How is that related to the issue? Second, how does this - the erroring - affect performance, and third, it’s not an error + it’s a warning + Your players can’t see the error since it’s a server script and it (kinda) doesn’t matter that there is a warning.

I am pretty annoyed from reading your post because it makes no sense to me right now.

1 Like

When my game drops performance, it pretty much means it is more likely to lag. When there are a bunch of errors and warnings it drops the “performance”. And it doesn’t matter if they can see it or not, but they will notice the lag.

1 Like

Ok but how is your game dropping performance because of a single error— I mean warning?

1 Like

Are you getting this from Studio or in game cause if its studio it could have been just a normal thing?

1 Like

It occurs in both studio and in a real server

1 Like

Those two warnings somehow duplicate. And if you meant to say warning, why didn’t you just erase error?

1 Like

Well uh what you can do is try contacting someone who knows about core scripts cause you got nothing to do with corescripts theyre just impossible to fix with normal scripts

2 Likes

Wow, are you petulant or something or are you just weird and laugh at everything? I am just trying to ask a simple question so stop saying that I’m annoying when I see your posts and they are apparently just as annoying. End of discussion. This WILL be the last we talk (I pray to the lords).

Wait, you are? I am truly sorry for what I said and I beg for your forgiveness. I have not reported and I won’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh it’s ok, I forgive you. It’s my mum’s f— nevermind about it. You have been forgiven.

1 Like