This was probably asked by someone (long ago), but I’ll post my own ideas and thoughts:
I just wish that Badges were treated like achievements in Steam. There’s a game I used to play long time ago, and I want everyone to know I got the badge. But now it’s hidden in my 100s of badges.
When are badges going to get a big update? (Maybe with things like renaming it to “achievements,” progress to getting a badge, showcasing a badge, not limiting the badge to a circle, etc.)
While it may not seem like it, badges are very essential to games. They give players more reason to play, as all players want bragging rights to their favourite games. My sister used to NEVER play a game without badges. (She quit roblox long ago tho.)
Edit: Let me type out my ideas for badges in a list:
- Renaming to “Achievements,” this sounds better imo.
- Progress to getting a badge
- Show casing badges on our profile
- In the game page, show which badges we already achieved
- Not limiting the badge icon to a circle
- Allow secret badges (hidden badges that can only be seen by people who earned them.) This could be done by changed the image and text to something that the developer can set, then another box and image to when a player achieves it.
- More to come, post if you want me to add any other idea to the list.