Ozmius' Scripting Portfolio

About me

Hello, I am Ozmius. I am a programmer who has been using roblox for more than a year. Some of my creations are as follows.

Showcase

Keyboard Jam

Keyboard Jam is a new take on the rhythm game genre. Usually, games use 4 keys to play songs, but not Keyboard Jam. It takes advantage of every key on your keyboard. Also, it automatically generates notes based on which song Id you put in. That’s right, you can play any audio on the roblox marketplace. Keyboard Jam! - Roblox

Superfighters

Partly inspired by the smash bros series, Superfighters is a class based fighter. There are a total of 12 unique characters, each with varying abilities. As an example, one character can turn invisible, another can heal by attacking, one has super speed and a stun blast, another has a variety of ice powers. Every character also has base attacks which include : punching, blocking, kicking, and an uppercut. SuperFighters - Roblox

Paint Royale

Paint Royale is, as you probably guessed, a drawing game. One person is chosen as the painter and draws, while the players attempt to guess what is being drawn. The twist is, the player who gets it right only receives one point. First player to get to 3 points wins the game. Paint Royale - Roblox

Shotgun Racer

Have you ever played an fps with a shotgun that bounces you back? Well Shotgun Racer turns that concept into a parkour racing game. Each player spawns at the start of a map with a shotgun. Using the shotguns momentum, they must blast their way through the stage and make it to the end first! Shotgun Racer - Roblox

Bomb Rush

Bomb Rush, my most recent creation and the game I am currently working on, is a roblox game heavily inspired by the bomberman series. Each player spawns at a designated portion of the map, and they can place bombs to break bricks and make their way to other players. The goal is to blow up players and be the last one standing. Throughout the game, many powerups will spawn that give you various advantages. Bomb Rush! - Roblox

(Keep in mind that many of these games require 2 players)

Availability

I am available from 9 AM to 7 PM on weekdays and 11 AM to 5 PM on weekends. Keep in mind that these times are in EST.

Payment

I’ll only be accepting a one-time payment, and not a portion of the revenue unless I’ll be building the entire game, in which case I’ll accept a one-time payment and a portion of the revenue. Prices vary depending on the difficulty of the job and the time it takes for me to complete it. All of this is negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me via Discord. My tag is Oz#5617

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me or reply to this thread.

Hello I sent a request on discord

Are you still taking any commissions?