P90 High-poly Mesh

Hello guys! I’ve been working on this for a few days and just finished the actual weapon itself. I’m planning on making a suppressor, flashlight, and scope attachments on it but I feel like I can make the gun itself look better than what it is now. This is not optimized for Studio only because it was for practice, as I get better I will start making weapons optimized for Studio. My specialty is not making weapons but I’m trying to expand my capabilities to the point where I can even make gear like vests, helmets, etc.

Image:

14 Likes

This is actually insane. The amount of detail on this is just amazing.

Whats your final poly count? Do you think you have to optimize it by using decimate?

1 Like

The poly count right now is 141k which I expected it to be around that number since it’s not for studio, so if I used decimate on it, it won’t work and it would look real messed up, If it was around 20k maybe.

Looks Great All it Needs is Texture

1 Like

Thank you, I’m still fairly new to texturing though.

I See And Try Use Decimate So you Can Import it onto Roblox studio

Alright, I’ll try later and see.

Your model looks so outstanding, it actually gave me motivation to watch a modeling tutorial to learn more Blender! :smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear this! I started out by watching Blender Guru as well, he makes long videos but very detailed for beginners imo

This looks very good!

All it needs is some texturing and it will be amazing! :smiley:

That looks really cool! Very clean! I actually really love the overall look of it.

Without a doubt, UV Mapping is the way to go, and not just thinking about applying colors,

It should be obvious, but you can’t just paste several “full-circles” all around the weapon when a single one is probably the same amount of tris than a common rarity pet simulator cat.

This ref might interest you :

Once again, i don’t think i’m teaching you anything, but there are quite a few minor details that you could expose it just as good via a few pixels rather than a whole pack of shapes and surfaces

Barely anyone actually practice UV on Roblox, so you could easily gain in value as a 3D Modeller from doing so.

3 Likes

Wow this is super clean! Very nice work!!!