Package not updating

I’ve made a script I want to use in several places a package.

If I make an edit then run the game, I get a yellow dot. Then I can right click and publish changes to the package. Everything seems to store correctly, and I can see the history if I look at the package through the asset manager.

How do I update the other copies?

I never get a refresh symbol showing, and I can’t see on option in the right click menu.

1 Like

Hi sean_dubit, I cannot reproduce it on my end. Do you have a stable reproduce step? Can you try reopen the place and check if it helps? Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve just started Studio again (I’ve had my PC shut down since last time I was in this place), made a change, got the yellow dot, published changes, still can’t update the other copies.

I’ve tried killing the package links, making a new package, replacing all the other copies with the new package, then making a change to one of them. Still behaves the same way.

I can still delete then insert through Asset Manager, or Update All through Asset Manager. So, I can live with it. Not ideal though; and not working as expected.

We’ve identified the issue and pushed a change. Please let us know it works. Thanks!

1 Like