Packages Appear Under Outfits in Avatar Editor

For some odd reason, all of the packages you own, including animations, have started appearing under the outfits tab on the avatar editor.

8 Likes

Seeing this too.
The elder animation package has also appeared under my outfits tab, but none of my other animation packages have appeared here.

1 Like

Just started receiving this error as well. In addition to packages appearing under my “Outfits” tab, it is also stating that I’ve reached the maximum number of outfits, despite not reaching that with my non-package outfits.

I am also receiving this error on my mobile device aswell. Not all of the packages showed up but most of them did.

Bug also appears on iPad.

This bug was happening to me, but now all of my saved outfits are just gone. What happened?

2 Likes

All of the unwanted outfits are now gone without me having to do anything. My own outfits are fine.

It’s fixed now:

This happens to me as well - first, the packages posted above randomly appeared. The next day all my outfits were gone, it allowed me to save 5. However if I save more, it says ‘you have reached the maximum number of outfits’.

The thing is, whenever I name an outfit to an old existing one, suddenly it brings up all the outfits again. So they aren’t gone, they are hidden, but this is still an issue that needs addressing.

Default screen when I click on avatar:

Trying to save an outfit:

Saving an outfit using the same name as an outfit in the past reveals them back:

Issue is still persisting, cannot change back into my original outfit. Not only packages have been removed, but my original outfits as well:

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same thing, all my outfits have slowly been disappearing. Only one remains; cannot create any new ones as I have reached the maximum.

3 Likes

This should be fixed for everyone now.
This should also fix outfits not showing up for users as well as some users not being able to create new outfits despite the view saying they didn’t own any outfits (in reality, they owned 50 outfits but would not show up causing them to be unable to create new ones)

2 Likes

Are you allowed to share what happened? Just curious.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.