Paid robux but the person never received it? also doesn't show on the transaction page

Hey there,

I bought an item for a giveaway that I was hosting, but the winner has never received it, even though I have the item in my inventory and it shows as “item owned.” The winner showed me everything you need to see to confirm if they received it, but they haven’t. I’ve never experienced this before, and I also contacted Roblox but without success.

Have you experienced this and can a staff be notified please.

The payment isnt received immediately, and it goes in the pending section of the transactions page.

Sometimes it doesn’t even show in there, but it does eventually after some time.

Give it a week maximum, if it’s still not there. Contact roblox.

A Week minimum, it usually takes 1-2 weeks

No, because my friend was sent robux and it already appeared on his transactions page the same day.

And by 5 days he got the robux.

What I mean is, it is now for about 1-2 months, it also doesn’t show at the transactions of the owner of the asset. While it clearly says that I own it

Did you buy the asset from their group/group game? If so, the robux may be on their group and they just don’t know it.

Hope this helps a bit

Exactly, transaction page and group transaction page are 2 of the same things but on different data(complex i don’t know) but yeah

1 Like

Is the person lying to you so he can steal more robux, just confirm to make sure

No, it comes from the player. I know how it works, its above a month, plus it doesnt show on the transaction page of the player.

He screenshared the whole thing, and I asked him to do certain things to confirm he is not lying.

1 Like

Hmm, well you can always check the group transactions page or contact roblox again to see if it went through on their end, even though theyre likely to not help

I contact them several times but of course, nothing.

1 Like

I would like to hear from a staff asap.