Palette+ | Generate quick and aesthetically pleasing color palettes

:open_book: What is Palette+?

Most environment artists and UI designers have heard of coolors.co this is a simple, minimal and easy-to-use color palette generator, all in the comfort of a simple plugin.

:question: Why Palette+?

It’s been quite a hassle to go back-to-back, from a website to Roblox Studio to get your palettes. Now all you need to do is open this plugin, generate the colors, and paste them into your UI elements or models!

:star: Examples

:exclamation: Important

This is a very early version of the plugin, feedback would be highly appreciated. This plugin is made as a part of a devlog series for my YouTube channel which will be posted soon to document all of this. It is GENERATED by ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (ChatGPT)

Get Palette+ for FREE!

8 Likes

Before anyone asks, I am currently aware of 2 issues being there’s no icon for the plugin and the fact that the toolbar has 2 buttons for no reason, only one being functional.

THE ISSUE IS NOW RESOLVED

this looks neat! i’ll try it out, but the download page is not public currently.

1 Like

Oh, shoot. Didn’t realise. First plugin lol. Fixed the issue, brother. (embarrassing mistake :sob:)

1 Like

its alright, it’s a common mistake lol, can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like

Gonna post a video on how I made it soon. BTW future updates will be styles for example if you want different variations of a color, I had it by accident while I was making it and this is what it looked like

1 Like

Did you make this plugin yourself? The comments make the code seem very AI generated, only ChatGPT comments on the most basic statements to explain what they do:

The past tense verbs here make it seem like ChatGPT modified the code based off of your instructions

Don’t think this is against the rules but it’s just very dishonest and low effort that you just copy pasted AI generated code and decided to publish it

2 Likes

Hey, sorry but yeah it is lol. I had the idea this morning and I wanted to get it out as fast as possible. T’was my first plugin and just a test, I plan on making more and myself (PS, I personally don’t find anything wrong with using AI for these kinds of purposes, doesn’t make the tool any worse, js forgot to mention it but I did mention it in the devlog for this plugin.)

1 Like

Alright, but still you have to admit that generating the code itself entirely with AI makes it more pointless to post it here on the devfroum since everyone can achieve it with a quick prompt. Glad that you will be recoding jt

2 Likes

It’s in the process of being removed.

I def don’t agree with this lol