Panda Ranking Services

Panda Ranking Services

What is Panda Ranking Services?

Panda Ranking Services is originally a Discord bot that I made myself for the groups that I helped develop. Its core features include ranking and shouting to a Roblox group. For the past two years, usage of Panda Ranking Services has mostly been restricted to the groups that I’ve worked at, but as the groups get larger and larger, demand for a stable and reliable ranking service on Discord has also ballooned. And while I could have capitalized on this opportunity long ago, my laziness just couldn’t support making it for public use.

All features of Panda Ranking Services are developed in-house and expansion of features is not something that I am looking to do. That is, unless you plan on paying me extra to implement the certain feature that you are requesting.

So… is it free?

As much as I’d love to run the bot as a charity, it would not be fiscally responsible of me (as a high school student with very little stable income) to do so. However, I do still believe that smaller, less-represented groups should still have the chance to the same technology and services that larger groups have access to.

To make sure that I am not losing money on a regular basis, I will explain some of the math behind my price-making decisions:

The Math

Base cost: $5 / month (lowest tier, DigitalOcean Droplet)

At the current Developer Exchange of $0.0035 / 1 R$, that equates to roughly 1,428 R$ per month. Of course, Roblox takes away 30% tax on all transactions, which means that each month, it would cost 2,040 R$ in total to run Panda Ranking Services.

If ten groups committed to using Panda Ranking Services, they would only have to put forth 200 R$ per month for me to run the bot sustainably.

With these numbers in mind, let’s get straight to the pricing chart.

Group Members Price / Month
1 - 1,000 members 100 R$/mo
1,000 - 5,000 members 200 R$/mo
5,000 members+ 500 R$/mo

Payment Center

Please contact me via Discord or through DevForum messages before making a payment. I reserve all rights to refuse setting up the bot if you do not contact me before making a payment.

Brief Terms & Conditions
  • All purchases made are non-refundable.

• The one month period starts after I set everything up and make sure that the bot is functional.

• Please allow for 24 for me to respond to your initial request. After payment and details are clarified, please allow for an additional 24-48 hours for the bot to be fully functional.

• I will send out a reminder to you 3-5 days prior to the end of your one month period to renew your monthly payment. Any payment that is not made before the end of the one month period will result in the bot being disabled for your group.

• If there are any extenuating circumstances preventing you from making a timely payment, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance. I can only give up to a maximum of 7 days to get the payment in. Any circumstances that is presented in less than 24 hour’s time will not be accepted and the bot may have to be reconfigured.

• You may cancel at any time, however, no refunds will be made available even for those that cancel.

• If an ownership change occurs, the duration of your subscription will still be respected. If requested, I will allow you to transfer groups. However, any time lost during the processing time will not be recovered.

• You must either already have spoken with me within 24 hours of making a purchase at the payment center. Failure to do so will result in the purchase being counted as a “donation” and will not be refundable.

• Finally, all statements along the lines of “my relative/friend used my Roblox account and accidentally bought your subscription” will not be refunded. Your account is your own responsibility.

• The bot maintains a database of servers that it is in, mapped by the Discord server ID and the group ID (if applicable).

• All information is kept secure and only made available to me.

• None of this information will be used for non-essential (defined as making the Discord bot work) purposes.

• All information will be retained indefinitely (or until the project is shut down).

• If you wish to have your server’s information deleted, please reach out to me via Discord or through DevForum messages and allow for 3 business days for processing.

FAQ
  1. Is the bot free?
    a. In short, no.

2. How much does the bot cost?
    a. That will depend on how many members your group has. Please refer to the chart below:
    1 - 1,000 members => 100 R$/mo
    1,000 - 5,000 members => 200 R$/mo
    5,000 members+ => 500 R$/mo

3. Does this come with a ranking or application center?
    a. No, it does not. It is strictly a Discord bot that allows you to rank users. I may decide to expand my services in the future, but I have not decided to do so yet.

4. When do I have to pay?
    a. Your payment is due every month on the same day that we finish setting up your bot. The bot will send you a reminder five days before you have to pay. Please send me a DM after you pay so that I can update your status.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

Discord: NicholasY#4815

4 Likes