Panem - The Hunger Games [RECRUITING CLOTHING DESIGNERS]

Let me introduce myself. I’m futurenostaIgiaa, the owner of multiple groups, including Panem. What is Panem, you may be asking. Well, you clearly haven’t watched The Hunger Games or haven’t watched it in a while, so let me refresh you. Panem is the fictional country set in the ruins of North America, consisting of 13 Districts and The Capitol. However, after The Dark Days, a war between the Districts and Capitol, the 13th was bombed, leaving 12.

Your job will be to create outfits we will need. For now, the Ministry, Senate, and Avoxes need their uniforms. Here are the examples.

Ministry Uniform

Senate Uniform

Avox Uniform

Relatively simple, yeah? Now, most of you are probably wondering where the dresses are.

[NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE COMMISSIONED FOR THESE THINGS BELOW IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE GETTING THE UNIFORMS ABOVE FIRST.]

Plus so many more.

PAYMENT

I won’t place down a firm price of payment as it varies between people. I will pay you fairly and ensure you are given what you deserve. If you decide to stay with us, you will become an official stylist.

CONTACT

You can contact me here on the DevForum or on Discord.
futurenostaIgiaa#0001 is my tag.

Thanks!

Panem Today, Panem Tomorrow, Panem Forever!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.