Paper not getting tweened correctly

1. What do i want to achieve?
    I want the paper to get tweened above the paper before it, basically forming a stack of papers

2. What is the issue?
    Paper is getting tweened incorrectly and not getting tweened above the paper before it, basically not forming a stack.

3. What solutions have i tried so far?
    I’m not very educated with weld positioning but tried all i can, so i decided to just create a topic for support and after the resolving of the issue, i might learn a thing or 2 about weld positioning.

4. Video/Image - To resolve issue

What i want to achieve =

Video footage of the issue = robloxapp-20230919-2212265.wmv (1.5 MB)

1. Lua Block:

Paper.Anchored = false

local Weld = Instance.new("Weld", Paper)
					Weld.Part0 = Paper
					Weld.Part1 = plr.Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
					Weld.C0 = v.PrimaryPart.CFrame
					Weld.C1 = v.PrimaryPart.CFrame

if CurrentPages < 2 then

local Tween = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C0 =  CFrame.new(centerPos)}):Play()
						local Tween1 = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C1 = CFrame.new(centerPos + Vector3.new(0,0, -2))}):Play()

else

print("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1)

if plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Humanoid").MoveDirection.Magnitude < 0 then continue end

local Tween = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C0 =  CFrame.new(plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1).Position + Vector3.new(0, Paper.Size, 0))}):Play()
						local Tween1 = TweenService:Create(Weld, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C1 = CFrame.new(centerPos + Vector3.new(0,plr.Character:FindFirstChild("Paper"..CurrentPages - 1).Position + Vector3.new(0, Paper.Size.Y, 0), -2))}):Play()

end

Im not really sure, but my guess is that you created two locals “Tween” and “Tween1” and i also see you tried to play a tween inside of the local, also why would you create locals and not use them?

its to use use the tweens later for more stuff such as detecting if a tween has ended and that