Paradise Mall now open

I’m stuck at the loading screen despite rejoining twice.
Console doesn’t say anything.

This was due to an oversight with preloading, should be fixed in new servers

1 Like

i love the a e s t h e t i c

You can’t sit in the chairs? Other than that, pretty neat. I like the cleaning your room bit.

God, this music and the aesthetics are awesome.

However, aside from that, my prediction is that it’ll kinda just die like Terio did. Both are similar, and both don’t really have any attraction for younger players in my opinion.

Also, nice touch

Eh, I don’t really expect some breakout success - I’ve treated this project mostly as a learning opportunity, so it’s fulfilled its function as far as I’m concerned. If others like it too, that’s good too :+1:

The plan is to update this place with mostly just additional content as I work on my next game

@Benocular I actually think that’s some unexpected behavior with the Roblox seats, I’ve posted about it before. I didn’t really think it was worth it to recreate the welding system for the couple of niche cases where this happens

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is intentional, but parts of the mall are poorly lit. However, I really enjoyed the game and played for about 15 minutes.

I really like it.

Good job! :smiley:

Boi :clap:

1 Like

Terio ain’t dead, I’m upadting it right now as we speak

ehem well this is awkward

and ok we’ll see

we’ll see

ur fired

no pls!!! ill be faith until the impossible time when the upadte has no results

1 Like

the game isnt even done smh

k true but still

As far as I can tell, the Luxury Suite doesn’t work?? Other than that it’s amazing

I have posted a link to this game on twitter and someone in the replies said that the loading screen bug still hasn’t entirely been fixed. :frowning:

I really like the game so far and I do believe that this game focuses on a niche audience but does it very well, good enough to attract audiences from outside of that portion to play the game. To gain the attention of the audiences fast you’d obviously have to give the players something to do within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Really good work so far though! I am looking forward to seeing more updates for this game! :smiley:

1 Like

The Frick Did you Just Say?

e-err i didn’t say anything ash-senpai

P.S. Please Excuse My Lack Of Grammar I Was Very Scared

Shut It EmeraldSplash