"PARALEX" Research Site > Feedback Needed

Hello!

I’m not that good at building, so I’ll need some tips on how to improve my current work in progress builds and how they look in general. What do ya’ll think?

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20231205_163841015.png…

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20231205_164120543.png…

9 Likes

I suggest adding some labels/signs to things like buildings and stuff, to make it look better. Besides that, it’s pretty good. Maybe you could add some other “npc” cars that drive around, too. Could also add some random equipment and items laying around.

2 Likes

I’ll take all this into consideration actually. About NPC Cars, won’t really be do-able in that kind of map.

1 Like

Yeah those are hard to do anyway. You could just leave some parked cars though.

2 Likes

This detail is already good! And that has good graphics!

2 Likes

I like the simplicity of the buildings themselves, everything looks good graphically too.

One thing I’d suggest is adding some variation to the forestry, whether that be via different trees with varying sizes, bushes, and whatnot. From the screenshots you’ve provided, those areas seem the most lackluster to me.

2 Likes

I’ll take it into consideration. One thing to note though It’s situated in a desert, but also has some paranormal things taken into it, so that’s why there even is vegetation but not much of it.

1 Like

Gun and profil system is looking good i loved it but you should use better PBR.

1 Like

Yeah problem is i can’t find any better PBR models.

1 Like