Parkour Ninja Patch (05/18/18)

The middle button on the main menu now shows offers and tips
This is to boost awareness of the gamepasses, since before they were kind of tough to spot. This is also to boost awareness of how to create substitutes.
I’ve been getting messages about there being a “wall-climbing glitch”, so I put it as a tip as well because it’s a deliberate/ important part of the game to know that it’s a real feature and not a glitch.

Sword nerf and slight kunai buff
Kunai does 38 instead of 36, creating a larger window for getting in 3 shots to get the KO using kunai.
Swords do the same damage, but each swing will SLOW YOU DOWN for ~1 second. Meaning that if you sword spam, you will be slowed down significantly. The speed slowdown does not affect sliding/ double jump movement.
This is to cut down on the effectiveness of sword spamming/ make sword spammers a little easier to kill if they are just swinging blindly. It’s also to make people who lag + chase you sword spamming a little less annoying.

Smoke-bomb upgrades
Smokebombs are transparent for only the person who threw it.
Smoke bombs have an indicator to show who you blinded/ how blinded they are if you get them with it.
They also slow people who get blinded down for a short while, making smoke bombs a more useful utility.

Other minor changes:

• Menu has a little bit more color for the equipment and ranking buttons
  • Default walkspeed knocked down by 1 I didn’t like this change so I reverted it on new servers
  • Fixed sounds for kunai being thrown/ hitting objects, and are quieter than before
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.