ParlousPlutonium's Portfolio - Environmental Designer, 3D Modeler, High and Low Poly Builder

My old discord account was recently disabled. As such, please contact me again if I had agreed to take a commission and have since gone silent
Overview:

As a long time developer and someone who has worked in a broad range of styles, I can fulfill almost any demand and style.

Here are a few images of assets that I have created over my relatively lengthy career.

Availability
Currently, I am only looking for smaller commissions; I don’t have much time to work on said commissions, but I should be able to complete any task in a timely manner.

Payment:
Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. Paypal is preferred, though Robux works as well.

You can contact me here, on Discord (Parlous#6666), or msg me on the developer forum.

(The images of the castle had some assistance from Vernlage, specifically in regards to lighting, structure and design was mainly done by me)

8 Likes

Hello! Your discord tag is incorrect, can you add my discord? Harmless_Sound#6196