Part 1 | Warehouse Shelf Asset | Showcase

Hello Developers! :wave:
I’ve recently made this asset today for my Warehouse showcase entirely made in Roblox Studio.

My improvement opinion

I have improved a lot using reference rather than not using one, you can compare it to my older post this year.

Feedback & thoughts are appreciated

18 Likes
This was the only reference I used for this build

2 Likes

This looks really good! I like the blue frame details. To add on to this, you could potentially add more variants of pallets on the shelves, or rotate some around.

3 Likes

Wow! It’s amazing, I would only recommend you to make it smaller with resize plugin or group it and resizing it a Roblox tool, keep it out! :smile:

1 Like

Oh, this is really impressive to me, I like it a lot.

Hello I love the look of the building, was it built only in roblox? :thinking: or did you use some other applications like blender, also why is there a random person standing next to it? :rofl:

The person standing next to it is a size comparison, many builders place an avatar next to their builds so it is not too big and not too small, this is especially useful in Showcases!

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know I often do that too. :smile:

You have improved a lot! You should be really, really proud of your progress! Nice work.

1 Like

This was completely made in Studio as I said in the post above, also as other people has said it was a size comparison :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! This makes me feel motivated to do more of these, hope I can more of these kind messages in the future!

1 Like

As I look more into it, I realized it’s massive to a 1:1 scale in real life. Thanks for pointing this out :+1:

1 Like

You know, I’ve been working on a warehouse game myself, stuff like this would be dope if you continue expanding out on this.