Part manipulation tools acting strangely, unusable

My rotation tools will flip between this buggy state and normal state depending on where I hold the mouse cursor and where I move the camera. It flickers rapidly so long as I move my mouse, and when in the former state it is completely unusable. It’s become a crap shoot to see if I can rotate my models or not.

This occurs with the axis movement tool as well, flipping between a buggy state and a normal state. When using the axis tool, it’s almost as if there’s an interaction with an invisible, solid object. Pulling along an axis far enough will “fix” the bugged state, acting almost as if the collisions setting was on (which it’s not) and it’s hitting an object.

Not sure how actionable this is or if it’s happening to anyone else, but I haven’t seen it before this morning.

1 Like

Do you mean that you cannot rotate it or anything? It happens to me. When you are perfectly perpendicular to an axis, I find that it doesn’t work anymore. I find it annoying

In case anyone still cares about this, I believe this was caused by having TextButton and ImageButton objects with Visible = false present. Not sure why this would cause this to happen, but it may represent a regression within the UI system.