Part of an Apocalyptic Map (Feedback and Ideas Welcome)

The map isn’t yet completed, I just want some feedback and ideas to add.

There are currently 8 buildings with some fire effects, hanging wires and flickering lights.

5 Likes

Looks good, make sure to not add too much destruction detail as this could get pretty hectic. also I notice there are some buildings not a part of the play area? If that’s the case, just use textures, would make it much more optimized.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. I will definitely just use textures for buildings located outside the play area.

2 Likes

Since it’s a start of a apocalyptic, try including other elements on the surface area and possible more objects next to the building and up against the road curb.

Consider throwing some sidewalk details and city features and some vegetation placed around. The whole entire city and other places you plan on creating should be filled with different objects.

It really depends on what kind of apocalypse design your going for and how long it’s been getting ruined and destroyed? Since your going for a city layout look you’d want cars, gas station’s and and possibly building parts laying on the ground area. Take the time to develop more work into the city to have a more resemble look use images if ever needed in this case. After all good start;

1 Like

As of right now the building that fell over looks like it’s just leaning agaisnt the other building.
Make like a broken part in the building were the building is leaning in, this would make it more realistic, maybe make some broken windows, or windows that have planks infront of them.

1 Like