Part with Automatic Orientation:

Hello, there!

In Roblox Studio, I decided to construct a little building model while taking inspiration from the internet and making shortly with rectangles and wedges… As being completed getting into the detail area, I inserted a “Part” and tried to put it above the wedges that were going to be the ceiling, however, the object was not automatically changing its orientation to continue further.

I tried seeing if there was any possibility to do as enabling Join Surfaces and/or Collisions, yet the result remains the same…

Is there any solution to solve this problem? If so, that would be appreciatable and is going to help me a lot!

Thank you!

1 Like

Here is a video so everyone can get a reference of what I want to have it! Analyse that the person after using the wedges, inserted a normal part and suddenly it went to an Orientation that is different than 0,0,0:

1 Like

Idk if it’s what you want, but the guy in the video is using the F3X Build Tools plugin, and he’s also really good with it.

Independent of using the plugin or not, I remember correctly that while making a roof (for another building), I inserted a normal part onto a Wedge and it changed the angle out of the blue and contributed to the design. And now, this is what I want to have back… Because genuinely changing through the Rotate system is quite frustrating (and specifically does not gets as expected).

Right click > align dragged objects

1 Like

Thank you very much, @Crazedbrick1 ! Tested out now and the part is fully aligned according to the angles!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.