Parts moving when anchored

i made a small shop for my game, but the walls are unalighning and are in diffrent positions in game vs in studio.

This is what it looks like in game:

This is what it should look like:

I havnt used any free models, so no viruses.
The parts ARE anchored. (In-game as well)
i cannot push them over at all

3 Likes

do the parts have 3 point long decimals in either position or orientation, and a good hundred studs from spawn?

If so, that would be your issue, Roblox will round it down slightly which will cause misalignment when running the game.

1 Like

2 decimals max, and ive had buildings thousands of studs away from spawn and their fine, the building this is happenign to is like less than 20 studs away from spawn

are the graphics different from studio and game?

no, ive never had this issue and i havnt messed with any setitns

can u send a file so i can check this out

i would rather not to, this is a full game ive been working on for a while and i dont want to just send a random person the game

then try to test it on a completely new place like an empty baseplate and see if the same effect occurs to see if its something in your game or some other spooky thingy thing

wait, i just moved the building a little bit and now its fine.
Is this a common glitch when building on Terrain?

i got no idea at all but im glad the problem is fixed… i dont know much about terrain since i dont build very often on it but i think you can mark this problem as solved with your own comment ^_^

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.