Party system in my game

Hey, I am working on a game by myself and I already finished up some UI elements. I posted them on the forum before if you are interested to see the rest of the ui (take in mind it is not done yet)

My game is heavy focused on playing with friends and a party system so this week I have been bussy making a party system what do you guys think of the design and how I handled the system because this was one of the things that I struggled with for over 2 years to make a party system like feature and I finally got it :grin:

4 Likes

Wow, this looks really good! I’ve been wanting to make a system like this for a while, I just could never figure out how to do it. I’ll figure it out later. :smiley:

Can you only invite people that are online + only your friends?

thanks! Yes it took me also like 2 years to finally figure it out :joy:
I used messaging service to send the i vite across server and when I create a reserved server (party) I save the code in a data store. because the script knows from wich player the invite comes I can call the code back from the datastore with the unique code saved with the player who created the party. I made it so you can only see people who are playing in my game to invite them

3 Likes