Pass the Bomb Ultimate game feedback

After about 3 months total of development I’ve pretty much finished my game. I’m a few days behind schedule since I had to fix some bugs, but now I can say I’ve finished my game and made it in such a way that I feel good about releasing it. But before I do that I want to see if there’s anything I could add/improve my game with. There are some things I do plan on adding later during updates like daily rewards and trading, but other than that I could go ahead and add other things if you guys think I should. I’d also like some advice on getting my game out there as I’ve never properly released a game before so I’d like to at least have my game maintain a decent player count.

What my game is about:
My game is pretty much hot potato with a fatal outcome. You pass the bomb to someone and try your best to avoid getting the bomb.

What is in my game:
My game contains 3 maps, 16 bombs, and 1 case. It has game passes to make playing the game either more fun or more convenient while not being too over powered (maybe to expensive tho) VIP that gives you some benefits with more planned. My game also has stamina which adds a level of difficulty as you have to manage your stamina while also avoiding getting the bomb. If a player does happen to get blown up by the bomb, they can either respawn, spectate other players, or play one of the games in the lobby. There are a few badges that players can earn with more to come in the future.

Please note I made this game completely by myself and with the suggestions of others, so it can take me a little bit of time to fix things and add different features. I really made this game just for the fun of it and I wanted to make a little bit of robux as well.

Game link if you’re interested: [RELEASE] Pass the Bomb Ultimate - Roblox

(BTW I am iiZitho_BluSteel so if you saw my older post this is just a follow up to it)

2 Likes

I would suggest making the shop, spectate, stats, and settings signs all the same font