Password reset emails not being received

So, recently I changed my password to something convoluted as a security measure after the maker faire, and I can’t remember what it was. No problem, just submit a password request and change it to something I will remember and away we go.

The emails aren’t sending, or they aren’t being received, or something, because I don’t see them and I don’t see them in any sub-directories like spam. I am able to receive “accounts on this email” emails, but not password reset request emails. I checked if the account was on the email I was checking with this method and sure enough, it’s on there, but no password reset request emails.

Did you check any other emails that are in some way (or previously were) linked to your account? Sometimes moderators will swap your current email with the billing email linked to a credit card linked to your account.

The “accounts on this email” never worked properly I’m pretty sure. I’ve changed the email linked to mine, and my username still comes up for both.

I have two emails, but the billing acc email is the same as my roblox email. How do I know if someone changed my account’s email?

If the email wasn’t sent to either of those two, then it’s definitely a bug :confused:

Locking this old thread to prevent bumps. The issue from 7 years ago is assumed to have been resolved in the mean-time.

Should this issue reoccur or if you want to report a new issue, please create a new thread in #bug-reports !