Pasting user's name into group payouts does not work

Ok, so I admit, this is rather nit-picky, however it confused me the first time it happened for a solid few mins and tends to be a minor pain to me in on a daily basis, id also assume its relatively simple to fix…

Basically on the payouts screen, I, like most devs(I believe) copy and paste the payout recipients name when I wish to pay them for a commission or whatever the payout is for.

(This never works for right click and for some users it does not work for ctrl + V (from what I can tell this is on safari only))

Screen I have mentioned:

When the name is posted you get a cool little loading dropdown for a few seconds and then it just disappears as if the user does not exist, when of course they do, this is fixed as show in the following gif:

(For those of you that cannot view, you just delete the last letter then re-type it)

As I said it is nit-picky, however it is a daily inconvenience many developers have to endure and a quick fix would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the report. This is because we listen to keycodes (not necessarily changes to the content of the input field). I’ll make a ticket for this and update you when it’s fixed.

3 Likes