Pastrify | Frequently Asked Questions

Introduction:

This section provides answers to some of the most often asked questions we get. Take a look at the questions below if you’re looking for an answer to a particular topic. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact a High Rank+!

How do I become an Awaiting Trainee?

• To begin, you must first join the Pastrify group. After that, you’ll need to join our Job Center and fill out an application. Did you pass the application? If that’s the case, you can attend a planned training session to advance to Chef or Cashier. Did you fail the application? You can try the application again at any time!

How do I become a Management member [MR]?

• Once you’ve reached a certain amount of points as a Kitchen Master, you can apply through our Management application when they’re available!

Is safe-chat allowed at Pastrify?

• Yes, safe-chat is permitted for Low Ranks; however, safe-chat is not permitted for Management+.

If I’m under the age of 13, can I join the communications server?

• You cannot join the Discord communications server if you are under the age of 13 due to the Discord TOS. You will be able to access our communications server after you have reached the age of 13.

Does Pastrify accept affiliates?

• As of today, we do not accept affiliates. Pastrify only partners with companies that are part of the Pastrify Corporation. This is subject to change at any moment.

I passed the Job Center application but wasn’t ranked. What do I do?

• If you did not receive a rank after passing the “Awaiting Trainee” application, please submit a screenshot of your passing to a High-rank!

:cupcake: Handbook Portal: Pastrify | Handbook Portal