If you were banned from our facilities, you will have the right to appeal. You are required to include any relevant information on your ban situation and what you have done to reverse the fallout of your actions. Please note that simply filing an appeal does not restore regular status within our corporation. Your appeal must go through a multitude of approvals that can take up to 2 weeks before a final decision can be made. For your appeal to be valid, it must be at least 14 days since your ban.
If you are looking to appeal, please answer the following questions and send them to a Corporate.
1. What is your Roblox username?
2. Are you banned from our games or blacklisted? If so, please elaborate.
3. In your opinion, why were you banned?
4. What can you do to overcome your actions in the past?
5. How can we trust you in the future?
6. Do you completely understand that if you are banned again, you will be permanently banned and you will not be allowed back?
7. Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns that we need to know about?
Understand that an appeal isn’t a guaranteed pardon.
Thank you for reading about Ban Appeals inside Pastry. If you have any questions, then please contact a member of the Corporate Team.
visuvein, exavein, hrtgem