[PATCHED] Detect Synapse X on injection with this one simple trick!

Most likely some stuff we aren’t meant to read

it’s possible, but the main issue that exists is that exploiters have much more control than we, as developers, do; the most we can do is preventive maintenance without being able to even so much as to touch the actual issue at hand

1 Like

But why release this to a public forum? Why not contact a Roblox developer or something. From what I’ve read it’s already been patched and it’s only been 4 hours. Just seems like such a waste of potential to catch exploiters

I guess it wasnt a surprise it ended, but I wanted to use this
I agree with @centuriontb maybe don’t release it publicly, hackers can easily see it
It was nice though

But could the basic skid get pass it with no knowledge?

Unfortunately, this has been fully* patched.
Please don’t release* things such as these publicly, it will just result it in being patched by exploit developers faster. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Would this work with KRNL by any chance?

EDIT: I now see this has been rendered useless :pensive: that is very unfortunate. But it seemed really good while it lasted! Nice job man!

:astonished::astonished::astonished: 1 day detection :astonished::astonished::astonished: 30 words

Nope, unless one is an advanced exploiter and knows what they’re doing. Or if a skid gets their hands on a method to bypass it.

• How to bypass this script

Auto injection.

Yeah, I agree next time they should obfuscate it and sell it for like 1k robux.

3 Likes

kind of a fix but cool i guess

Next time you found a method to detect an exploit please obfuscate the script.

2 Likes

Deobfuscating scripts is quite easy, once you understand the core concept of how obfuscation works it only takes a dedicated person a few hours to figure it out.

If they already know which obfuscator you used for example PSU it takes a few seconds to constant dump so obfuscating is pointless.

psu is fully deobfuscated, there is no need for a constant dump when you can get the .luac

Injectors themselves cant do it, you need Dex, or any other workspace explorer, by the time someone can even run the scripts needed, they would be kicked. It isnt as easy as people think.

1 Like

Synapse is a program that can be used maliciously, so I’m wondering why it seems like much hasn’t been done against it? I wonder if IP banning the developers/contributors is something that should be done, or if that would be overdoing it.

Also, try not to release fixes for something like this publicly. I get the feeling that people who are familiar with/develop the program lurk around here, sometimes looking for these kinds of threads.

1 Like

This way of detecting Synapse X has since been patched by the developers! We hope you enjoyed it while it lasted and banned as much people as possible.

5 Likes

What if you had it obfuscated and never released it to the devforum, wouldn’t it never have been patched?

Are there other methods you have that are like this?

1 Like

yeah this would have probably been patched in the future but why would you post it on a public forum where everyone including synapse devs or users would look lol so they can just patch it

This goes to anyone: I wouldn’t go posting about huge vulnerabilities for large exploits that are 100% reproducible to where everyone can see it. Just ruins it for people who actually used it

2 Likes