[PATCHED] Solara injected detection!

Back again with another detection for the gang, we trolling the solara dev so hard today with this detection

simply put this in a localscript in ReplicatedFirst

if game:FindService("VirtualInputManager") then
	game.Players.LocalPlayer:Kick("Solara injected!") -- or any other method of punishment
end

goodluck guys!

22 Likes

Lol that code would run only one of a time, maybe add some loop for it

3 Likes

thatā€™s the point, if itā€™s looped itā€™ll false flag.

4 Likes

I think you know how to make a while loop, do you?

2 Likes

Yes i do, iā€™m just giving him some suggestion. do you really think that im gonna use that haha

3 Likes

Thanks, if I combine this with Webhooks & Auto Bans, I can make a very cool (swagā„¢) anti-cheat!

2 Likes

Solara, who bypassed Robloxā€™s powerful anti-cheat, was defeated with two lines of codeā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

not bypassed, not an anticheat (hopefully), and this only works cuz mouse input and key input functions are needed so :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

How does this works, I do not understand.

4 Likes

since solara injects pre-game join, I think they create solaraā€™s VirtualInputManager for executor to work properly when the experience starts to load. do not trust me on that one, itā€™s just my theory.

1 Like

Another :fire: :fire: :fire: detection, there we goo, 1 line of code

4 Likes

VirtualInputManager is a ROBLOX service that is not created automatically, as itā€™s not integral to anything, nor probably not used by anything. To create it or even use it, you NEED to call game:GetService

game:GetService(ā€œVirtualInputManagerā€) will CREATE the service, thus the detection. If Solara was not attached, VirtualInputManager is never called, thus FindService will return false. So when itā€™s created, FindService returns true.

2 Likes

3 lines of code? thats reaaaalllllyyyyy funny
ive seen so many people (script kiddies) flex solara because apparently its ā€˜undetectableā€™

2 Likes

Ah I see, pretty smart, the fact that these executors are detectable by scripts inside the roblox engine is so laughable.

1 Like

OP, please mark as patched. The Solara developer has claimed the detection is patched, and I confirmed it for myself.

Thatā€™s why kids, you never use a service that doesnā€™t exist unless itā€™s called from :GetService()
You either use CoreGui or another service, or even better, you donā€™t use a service, just create your own environment that normal scripts cannot access in any way.

You are the one who wrote the executor

Can you provide an example? Everything running on a machine can be exploited in one way or another, so I am very curious to see how you would do it.

1 Like

we have been caught again by the solarian opps, give me some time and we will be back :pray:

1 Like

Enviroments that most client-based exploits cannot access that i know is the ā€˜datastoreā€™, Thatā€™s why they have their own way of saving writefile(), makefolder(), etc.

If the executor is a server-side one thereā€™s nothing you can do.

Clearly, solara is an internal executor. It injects inside a avatar module location which is filled with itā€™s modulescript execution and such.

Solara can be easily detected with this info, but i canā€™t provide exact info of what itā€™s named and called cause i do not have the best braincells.