Pathfinding goes back and forth on a part

So I was just trying to code a doors-like entity but the pathfinding is being extremely buggy.

The issue as you can see in the video is that it keeps going back and forth against a part. I’ve tried everything, I tried adding a pathfinding modifier to the part, I tried making a part enveloping the part and added a pathfinding modifier to that, but nothing works. Keep in mind that all the parts here are anchored and collision off.

Here is a chunk of my code that handles the pathfinding, although I cannot send the entire code due to it being incredibly long

function move(entity, target)
    local PathfindingService = game:GetService("PathfindingService")
    local Humanoid = entity.Humanoid
    local path = PathfindingService:CreatePath()
    path:ComputeAsync(entity.PrimaryPart.Position, target.Position)
    local waypoints = path:GetWaypoints()
    print(path.Status)
    for i, waypoint in ipairs(waypoints) do
        local node = game.ServerStorage.NODE:Clone()
        node.Parent = game.Workspace
        node.Position = waypoint.Position
        node.Touched:Connect(function()
            node:Destroy()
        end)
    end
    for i, waypoint in ipairs(waypoints) do
        TweenModelToCFrame(entity, TweenInfo.new(.1), CFrame.new(waypoint.Position))
        wait(0.01)
    end
    if game.Workspace.CurrentRooms:FindFirstChild(tostring(tonumber(target.Parent.Parent.Name) + 1)) then
        return game.Workspace.CurrentRooms:FindFirstChild(tostring(tonumber(target.Parent.Parent.Name) + 1))
    else
        entity:Destroy()
        game.ServerScriptService.HellFireReset:Fire()
    end
end

game:GetService("RunService").Heartbeat:Connect(function()
    if not moving then
        moving = true
        local roomslist = game.Workspace.CurrentRooms:GetChildren()
        local nexttarget = move(entity, nexttarget.PlaceHolder.Entrance)
        task.wait()
        moving = false
    end
end)

Any help would be appreciated!

Instead of using PathfindingService, I would recommend setting up your own series of waypoints for the entity to follow, since this is a more reliable method.

I really don’t want to resort to that because I’ve already made lots of rooms, but I’ll use it if I don’t get any other solutions. Thanks!