PathFinding with animation?

I’m trying to make a pathfinding script I know how to do it but I don’t know how to add an animation and I have searched everywhere. Its just the normal r6 animation can someone please help me?!?

2 Likes

Idk what you mean, but I’m guessing it’s custom animations. Just join the game in R6 and apply a custom walking animation to yourself, then steal the animate script from your character. Cooy the code and paste it into a ServerScript with RunContext client.

2 Likes

PathFInding the character that is walking with phat finding need R6 animation please dont reply if you can’t help

2 Likes

You can do it with regular animations too. You just gotta do the steps.

2 Likes

on pathfinding character you mean and how?

1 Like

Start a playtest. Look for your character in explorer. Click on the Animate script, and copy the object. Exit playtest mode. Paste into workspace. Add a Script to your pathfinding character, and set its RunContext to Client. Finally, open the code of the Animate script, copy it, and paste it into your new script. Then delete the old Animate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.