Patreon Tiers Renders | Feedback requested

:wave: Hello, I’m making some renders for Patreon Tiers, and I’d love some feedback.
Each tier will have a different character render, and I’ve put together three for the first three tiers.

I decided to just throw them into Blender to get a good view of them, there will only be 1 render per tier icon.
Here’s the render:

I think I might just make them into face-shots, as it may be too small to see detail with the entire character in the picture frame.

Any feedback on each of the characters would be greatly appreciated. I’d also love some Blender tips to make the lighting/renders altogether be improved. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! - atatakaiz

1 Like

looks really good to me.
my once concern is that the light might be too close.
causing light and dark aerais and perhaps unintended shadows.
notice how the red one has no light.

great work though,
better than i ever could :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response, since the renders will be seperate, light positioning shouldn’t be a big issue. But good eye for noticing it!

1 Like

I’ve moved this to Cool Creations since you’re looking for general feedback.

Hmm i think you have to rework the swords and make them look a bit more detailed and elaborated as the tier progress so they don’t look to similar, the rest its fine i guess.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll make sure to make/use more varied swords in the future.