[Paying $125, or 35,714 robux] Need talented mapmakers for our game! (Unit 1968: Vietnam)

Hello builders! I’m a developer that’s part of the ROLVe Community. We’re currently searching for talented builders who can help us make maps for the game, and in return, pay is given! Unit 1968: Vietnam is a Vietnam War first person shooter on ROBLOX, and it requires 60s vietnam themed maps. (Unit 1968 - Roblox) You can check out our game here. Here are the map requirements, and job requirements)

1. Respond to the thread along with pictures (place links are even better) of your previously done work to show us your building skill
  2. Me (Bluay), DevROLVE, TC8950, The_Kentai, or mightybaseplate will reply to your post on this thread, and give you the thumbs-up to start building a new Unit 1968 map!
  3. It is required that you DO NOT use smooth terrain when building these, triangle terrain only please! (Terrain water is okay to use)
  4. Map size should be within 768 studs² - 2048 studs² range. There should be enough room to have multiple objectives on one map. You can also play Unit 1968 to see what kind of map size we’re after.
  5. Keep the architecture and building style to look like Vietnamese buildings from the 60s! We want to be somewhat accurate. Also, please note that only a jungle-like environment is acceptable. No woodland, sea, sandy, or snowy environment will be accepted! Also please keep the part count below 12k!
  6. Once you’re finished with the map, just DM one of the listed above admins and give a place link, so we can check it out and critique it. We’ll let you know any changes we want on the map
  7. Once we’ve seen your map, and we want it to be put in the game, you receive your pay of $350 or 100k robux, then you give us your map! Easy as that!

Also, feel free to use these open source mesh props if you like! It’s optional, but it’d be pretty cool to have them included!
(https://www.roblox.com/library/507966852/UPDATE-MORE-PROPS-CSGO-PROPS)

UPDATE: Really sorry to have to do this! We had to bring the payment price down a little due to budget cuts! The new price is on the title. You can still work on the map if you like but if you decide to not continue making a map for us, we understand! Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

3 Likes

maybe move to #development-discussion:collaboration?

4 Likes

The rates for DevEx have increased to 350 USD per 100,000 Robux, not 250.

I’d love to help!!!

I have a ton more if needed. :grinning:

See if @TrustMeImRussian Will help you with some maps.

Would love to help but I suck at triangle terrain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t really done this before but I know I can.

Even if it isn’t accepted, would you guys be alright with me making it and then sending a picture since I don’t really have much previous work to show? :joy:

We need experienced builders on this, so if you dont have any previous work, then we don’t know how good your building skills are

What kind of objectives does a map need?

King of the Hill, Conquest and Search & Destroy are the three kinds of gamemodes that the map should support decently.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.