Paying 30R$ To Update Animations

I might be the only person that actually uses the animation editor,

But I find it annoying how it charges you 30R$ to UPDATE an animation. I can afford it but this turns all of my friends away from the editor. We’ve also not gotten this “animation selling” that we were promised so we can’t (easily) give friends animations.

This is a great feature but they seem to be trying to make it work against us. The first step is to not charge us to update an animation!

I made a lot of animations the past few days… they update price sucks, should be 5 Robux.

Lots created, 12 updates to them shown as buying new ones.

[quote] I made a lot of animations the past few days… they update price sucks, should be 5 Robux.

[spoiler]
Lots created, 12 updates to them shown as buying new ones.

[/spoiler] [/quote]

Why pay to update? It’s not like you’re using extra storage space (oh wait…they keep versions of EVERYTHING…should only be done for places)

I’m using the animation editor as well, and I agree with your point. Updating animations for the same price as uploading them is ridiculous.
I’ve asked people if they’ve considered using it - and the common response I got from my developer friends who don’t have a lot of ROBUX they can waste is “The upload/update price puts me off”.

We can’t let others use our animations, we can’t sell them, and it costs to update an already existing animation. It’s so off-putting at the moment.
If ROBLOX wants people to use their animation system, they need to open it up more so people aren’t put off by the idea of using it.

I agree with this. It’s free to upload and update models. Why not animations? Charging us to upload/update animations doesn’t help very much.

Having to pay for the animations to upload/update is the price, the moderation team does not every approve/deny them.

Having to pay for the animations to upload/update is the price, the moderation team does not every approve/deny them.[/quote]Models don’t get moderated when you upload/update them either.

Having to pay for the animations to upload/update is the price, the moderation team does not every approve/deny them.[/quote]Models don’t get moderated when you upload/update them either.[/quote]

Decals. There are a crazy amount of decals and they’re free.