[PAYING R$100K] Demolition Studios / Lead Programmer

Hey! We are Demolition Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our game!

Demolition Studios
@iStaridium - UI Design, Graphics
@postphon - Creative Director
@Finbxb - Builder, Modeler
@0therw0rldly - Side Programmer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional, advanced, and active scripter to join our team as our lead programmer. We expect high quality scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 100,000 R$.

Application Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYBDMhZ3v97Z7pfPzS87MCzKtrzerbvFCi6AvWkWhiswfJiQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you do USD pay?
Because $R100K in DevEx rate it’s just 100 dollars :expressionless:

1 Like

Hi, the devex rate currently is R$100,000 > $350 .

1 Like

Yeah, robux to usd rates:

100k: 350USD

and so on.

Well, if Finbxb were to pay you USD, he would pay you $350-1,000.

($350 because $100,000 DevExs to $350)

($1,000 because you can buy 100,000 with $1,000)

I was DMed by a person asking if I was the person on the form from roblox. I said yes as this was the only form I have signed as such. I also asked if this person was from demolition studios and they did not answered but asked me a question right after.The person procceeded to ask how much I would charge to script a tycoon. I said 50k R$ -100k R$ as mentioned on the post. They then claimed they did not specify this amount on the post, and that tycoons were easy to script. I then sent them the title and they said ‘okay bye’. I’m a little confused? Is this person a part of your studios (named MVP_Duck), or have you leaked our information to an outside source?

Anyway, this also acts as a disclaimer to others, warning them for any suspicious activity from this group. I’m not entirely sure if this was just a weird conversation of sorts or anything else. Thanks for listening!

And to clarify I have not filled out a form for any other group.

Hey uhm I was wondering, is this still open?

1 Like

It is! Feel free to apply!
-Finbxb

1 Like

Great! I might apply, I’m still deciding.

If you’re still looking for a lead programmer, I am interested.
Here’s my portfolio. EngiAdurite | Scripter & UI Designer | Open for devs (It’s a bit dated, since I wrote it half a year ago. My UI is much better than at that time.)

Hey I’m Interested But What games would the team make??