EngiAdurite | Scripter & UI Designer | Open for devs

0bBinary / Scripter & UI Designer

(Status as of 18/05/2023: Commissions [:x:] | Part Time [:x:] | Full Time [:x:])

Please use the Talent Hub in order to read my portfolio, since this part of the forums has been far forgotten. ;p

About Me

Hello there! My name’s Kate, I have been a Roblox developer for over 7(!!) years.
My main goal is to provide good open source alternatives to stuff that are already out in the open, such as alternative administration systems.

I have experience with scripts such as Redefine:A and Nano, while also having experience as a UI designer making semi-professional UIs.

Showcase

Obviously, by coming here, you either came for my scripting or my UI.

Here are my UIs I have made; (Yes, I love using Roundify :D)

tagchanger (SB)
redefinea
unknown

And here are my scripts;

While I made many scripts, most of them are being kept in private. I’ll only post the ones I’m confident enough to publish;

Redefine:A (A powerful ((yet overshadowed)) administration system); Redefine:A ™ | Public Version - Roblox (Please note, this is an older version of the one I am currently designing. I have already released the full version which can be found here.)

AdminGUI Basic (Basically an administration GUI I made a long time ago. I don’t even remember how it works, or if it even works); [OFFICIAL] AdminGUI Basic - Roblox

Engibot; Not something I can share, but it’s something I’m proud of. It’s a player that is controlled by a local script specifically made for that player. I might share the source if it will get leaked again.

I also made some SyncAdmin plugins, but SyncAdmin is dead at this point, sadly.

Open Sourceries I made here

I have released a few nice scripts in Devforums already.
Redefine:A
Armour / Effective Health

Availability

Currently, due to the virus outbreak, I am available for over 10 hours a day, every day. My response times are usually fast, but if it will take me over 10 minutes to answer, please do not spam my DMs.

Payment

While prices are mostly negotiable, though I want to keep it above the 1K+ mark for scripting just for the reasoning of time, and around 100-250 for the UI.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but I prefer to be contacted using my Discord; Sezei#3061.

10 Likes

Would you accept precentage(%) by an chance, or just down payment?

2 Likes

I do accept percentage, but it really depends on the context of the game / group.

1 Like

I tried to reach you through this discord, however you do not have friend requests open or are in the (unoffical?) devforum community server.

Sadly I am not in the devforum community server, but I do have friend requests open from the official one.

2 Likes

My experience with you has been a wild but fun rollercoaster, you’ve shown dedication, patience & passion for what you do here on the Roblox platform.

I’m sure you’ll continue to provide the great essentials & services you have with your time working at Frizzed back then.

3 Likes