Payment Center Showcase

Hey everyone, my name Is Nehoray

I made a Payment Center

I used Free Renders & Firebase Wrapper for Database

Currently only the Regular option is working, I wanted to get feedback before I move on to the Premium and VIP sections

Game Link: Link

If you’ve any questions ask it below

Thanks for reading. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you post pictures of the place on here? Not trying to be rude, but it looks more like you’re asking for donations by having us join the place.

4 Likes

erm idk if this is a cool creation because its just a plain game with a donation board, i think this also counts as robux begging which is against forum rules so consider deleting this post

3 Likes

Oh Sorry I just wanted feedback

screenshots:

(I know, I wanted to make Payment Center Then I changed It in the last minutes)

Hi, I didn’t mean to beg for robux

I wanted to get a feedback but nobody responded… :neutral_face:

Since your game seems to be a commission payment game, I would change the game’s name to reflect this. The DevForum has seen many donation games recently, and I don’t think you would want it to be confused with one.

1 Like

You should change the game’s name back to Payment Center, because it looks more like that (From the screenshots) than a donation center.

Also because people will hate on you if you name it donation center because people will go like:
he’s asking for robux from us

1 Like

I know because of this trend that’s going around
“AFK untill someone Donate” or something like that

Thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

O my mistake, its a payment game, perhaps list it down your portfolio so it would fit more but if you just wanted feedback for the ui it looks very clean and simple also colors are good and fit the GFXs provided, well done

1 Like

You aren’t mistaken the name was “Donation Center” and I changed It to “Payment Center”

and thanks for the feedback

The UI is clean. I would make the delays not last as long though. (Loading a page takes forever)

Yes, Payment Center is better than naming it donation because then we assume you’re asking us for robux. Good job on the UI.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for feedback

I know but I knew that I’m not going to sell gfx so I thought maybe donation center can be better… bad idea