PBR Textures not showing ingame

Hello Builders! So I think there’s something wrong with the PBR Textures in my game. I mean, they look perfectly fine in studio, but in-game it doesn’t show.

Also as you can see in the console log there are errors. I’ll provide a screenshot in studio if I have time to open it.

5 Likes

I may have not edited the topic title sorry I’ll change it now

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen the same issue in other Roblox games (I’ve never checked the logs when it happens though so I might not be the same) it could be because of your graphic settings (doubt it) or you are experiencing connectivity issues. Try waiting or exiting the game and going back in. If none of this works… Try using a surface appearance?

1 Like

I tried this in on mobile and turned my graphics all the way up. Still doesn’t show but there are no console log errors this time. Also I have a strong internet connection. Im gonna try test this on PC. Thanks for some tips

1 Like

Hello again… For some reason it works on every platform now. I still have no idea how this happened

Anyways thanks for the tips! I think my Roblox is just broken.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.