Pending Robux Feature

I am writing because I believe I have a good feature that could be added to the website regarding the pending ROBUX system, as many know; most of the time when you receive ROBUX from something it is put in pending and you are required to wait at least 4 days up to 30 days to actually get any of it. Whilst there is good intentions with the system as it may help stop hackers/scammers from cashing out on any compromised accounts quickly and easily, it equally annoys most random innocent people that just want their ROBUX quick so they can use it and have fun or other things like pay developers.

My solution would be that when ROBUX enters pending, the user at any time can request the ROBUX be taken out of pending by typing a code generated by the 2FA Authenticator App and when they do this they will receive their ROBUX immediately without a hassle, this is quite a fool-proof way to make sure the pending system is doing its original job by stopping malicious behaviour but also not annoying the users that just want their ROBUX.

(I also mention that it should be the Authenticator App specifically as this is much safer than E-Mail authentication.)

8 Likes

Yes i agree, the most annoying part that its a roullete, or u wait 3 days or wait 7 for robux to appear

3 Likes

i’ve waited as little as 1 day before but that was honestly a fluke, now it takes 1-2 weeks and it’s really starting to annoy me as I have payment deadlines for developers that I employ.

1 Like

I have to wait 30 days for limited UGC

They lowered the retention to 7 days on 07/30 but I sold the item on the 29th

2 Likes

The malicious behavior they want to prevent is people selling Robux for crypto, real money, or in-game items. This makes it much more difficult to transfer Robux in a short period of time. If someone wanted to do this, they already have access to their own 2FA code. It’s not to protect the account, it’s to protect Roblox’s financial interest and compliance with their Terms of Service.

It changed absolutely nothing, because now you just have to wait up to 30 days from getting it instantly, and that’s it. Dudes who sell robux on the dark market have no restrictions on sharing their robux with others by buying someone else’s gamepass.

1 Like

I used to know people who are definitely not me who sold Robux.
Heres how it works:
Either a developer gets compromised, or a botted games shoots off
You have a bunch of robux in the account, and sell instantly.

With the pending robux feature, Roblox has the opportunity to put a security lock on the developer’s account before the robux is transferred.
Even with a game, the game and group can be banned in the holding period.
If its in pending, then Robux that they want to ‘seize’ cant be put through the economy.