Pending robux isnt unpending

Hi, I really need help regarding this.

I have pending robux but it hasn’t unpend. it has been over 21 days (3 weeks) and I still haven’t received it. I got the robux from someone buying through roblox plugin. Please help! :sob:

3 Likes

i think they will give your robux when it is 21.001 day

2 Likes

From what I have heard, pending robux can take up from 5 days to around a whole month (4 weeks). Not sure if I am right though.

1 Like

what’s “21.001 day” and how long is it…

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure, but I would guess that because the 2 that you show are over 10K, it will take a longer time, maybe around a month or so to process fully

It could also for some reason be flagged as odd or something like that which might also be delaying it

21.001 days

In all seriousness though it might take as long as a month to receive the funds.

2 Likes

Once my friend had 20k pending in her group once and It finally came after 4 weeks, this is most likely the reason

1 Like

As a plugin seller myself, it seems plugin sales take extremely long to pend. You do eventually get the funds though it just takes very long for some reason. (I think around a month)

You’ll get them eventually. Odd enough sometimes I receive the funds instantly and they never enter a pending stage.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me. I bought a T-Shirt for my group and I went to the sales in the Configure Group page, but it says the T-Shirt sold for 0 robux, although in my account transactions it shows I bought it for 286 robux. I tried contacting Roblox Support and they keep saying the robux are going to be rolled back to my account but it’s been over a month now and I still haven’t got my robux back.

Roblox Support really needs to improve…

1 Like

It’s because you’ve sold a Plugin. Those take longer, around a month at most.

1 Like