Pending Robux Stuck For 30 days+

Reproduction Steps

The bug can be reproduced by selling avatar items in your game, commission Robux and sales from avatar items will be stuck pending for an absurd amount of time compared to before. Whenever I get a sale it usually takes 7 days. However recently my pending funds have been rising but I am not getting the funds in my group or in my account as usual.

Expected Behavior

I expect pending Robux to be done pending after a few days, now it is currently way over my usual pending Robux and it seems like it is stuck.

Actual Behavior

What happens when you usually get pending Robux is that it will un-pend into funds after X amount of time, normally 7 days.
Recently I have days where I get around 10% or less of what I should be getting according to my experiences revenue.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-05-29 00:05:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-06-22 00:06:00 (+01:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

21 Likes

Duplicate of UGC escrow seems indefinitely long, apparently it applies to all kinds of UGC income (whether direct sale through catalog or the portion you get from selling it in-game

4 Likes

From the information I’ve gotten it’s a new Roblox update which has been around for some time now without actually being announced.

4 Likes

I have same problem, it’s say 2 week pending of robux, but it’s go 4th week. and still it’s pending.

2 Likes

I don’t know why roblox ignore that wrong, it’s very weird. my robux pending stuck more than 30 days.
@Roblox

4 Likes

This is the case for some people because I seem to be getting robux in a week

1 Like

This is still going on it’s been 3 weeks and they haven’t arrived

i think this maybe to do with where the ROBUX has come from, not entirely sure though

1 Like

I have one sale still pending from May 20th, that’s over 2 months. A couple others over a month and quite a few closing up on a month now.

1 Like