Premium payouts are so ''fast''

So in second July i earned my first premium visits which is 47 days ago. Guess what i still didn’t get my robux. So i contacted ‘‘very helpful’’ roblox support and they said that i just need to wait. So my question is, is there anybody who had the same issue and how you fixed it?

4 Likes

I don’t think I ever had this issue, and if Roblox support doesn’t help, I don’t think there’s much to do to fix it.

4 Likes

This has been a problem I’ve seen before. Other users reported their supposed payouts revoked from them and have been pending for four months.

Unfortunately, the issue is not limited to premium payouts and this bug report appears to have been incorrectly closed. Here is the new topic:

I recommend messaging @Bug-Support to fix the problem, because no current reports are open.

3 Likes

To be sure, in the premium payouts graph did something appers like you earned robux ?

4 Likes

What do you mean? The robux are not calculated, i don’t have any premium robux pending from premium visits. It just shows that i got premium visits nothing else.

3 Likes

Alright, so you earn robux when a premium player spend time on your game

As you can see I have a graph here and it show the robux earned. You said that you only got premium visits so the premium player didn’t spend enough time for you earn robux. Or I’m maybe wrong ?

3 Likes

I dont think so that from 30 visits i didnt earn atleast 1 robux.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-08-20 113333
Screenshot 2023-08-20 113348

Oh yeah pretty strange. I guess that premium players’ playtime wasn’t enought or something like that but never mind I don’t really know what can be the problem.

2 Likes

The issue is still not fixed and its been 60 days.

To repeat GravityForce, you didn’t earn any Robux. You had Premium visits, but they do not equal Robux you get. There is no issue, you won’t get Robux from these visits over two months ago.

1 Like

Premium Visits does NOT mean you will get Premium Payouts.

You will never receive the robux as you have no robux to receive.

2 Likes

Also to make it a bit more clear, these aren’t “not calculated”, they’re zeroes. Look the the graph. When you hover over each dot, it will say you earned zero Robux. The only time when Premium payouts are “pending” is when the day isn’t on the graph yet at all, which means you won’t know what they fully are until the cycle lapses, or it’s shown as “projected robux”. See the creator hub for a bit more info Engagement-Based Payouts | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub on what each thing means.

The Premium Visits graph below the Engagement-Based Payouts graph is just telling you the amount of Premium Visits. However, you must note these are Engagement-based payouts, people with Premium have to stay in your game in order for you to receive the payouts. As mentioned in more detail in the creator hub, there’s a
Premium Playtime Score metric you can toggle if you click it, which will show you a score (but not an exact Robux amount) that takes into account this playtime daily, rather than having to wait 28 days.

Why not many people were playing like 40 minutes.

I don’t know. All I know is that there are two graphs, one shows the visits, the other shows the actual Robux earned/expected to be earned Robux and a arbitrary Premium Playtime Score. If the Robux earn line is flat, that’s it.
The system is very opaque unfortunately. @knightmb1 any idea?

1 Like

It’s difficult to say given the data, but the premium payouts are only for the time the player spends in the experience, not the amount of visits. So if one premium player were to spend many hours every day in your experience, that will generate premium payouts. But if a hundred premium players were to visit your experience and then leave after only a minute, those would not generate anything. To make it more confusing, it works on a 28 day rolling average, so if one month you had no premium payouts and the next month you did, the chart would just show a “flat” line until day 28 and then all of sudden jumps up to some high amount for the premium payout. The charts can be very confusing because the entire month of payout might be crushed into a single day and the payouts are based on the rolling 28 days, so payouts can happen in the middle of a month, beginning, or end, depending how the premium players were spread out. My experiments with the premium payout model will soon be over and so I can post up an actual “this is exactly how you get paid” post with data and math. :grinning:

1 Like

It’s been 67 days there is no hope that i will get my robux.

To reitirate: You never earned the Robux, so there is no ‘your Robux’.
The Premium Payout system is extremely opaque, but one thing that is clear is just the number of Robux you have gotten and at which date. You said it says 0 Robux at all dates, so there’s just no Robux you will or should have gotten.

2 Likes