People Duplicating Posts In Recruitment: Solution

So, we’ve mostly all heard about #collaboration:recruitment topics being autolocked, or at least… most of us have, I’m not going to call out any names here but if you want you can head over to the catagory and see for yourself.

Back to my point, some people are just under the illusion that they did something wrong on their post and staff locked it, and that’s what most people thought at first before they heard the news.

But some members still don’t know about this which is not that big a matter but it would help the catagory from being overrun by spam/duplicate posts if they knew.

The solution

Most of us who have heard of it is by either private messaging a staff member, or we have had a friend tell us, but what we could do is create a announcement in #collaboration:recruitment that outlines the topic of posts in that section being autolocked, I believe this would not only help members know more about what happens in that catagory, but it would also help keep the forums clean.

Q: Well, can’t you just search for an answer
A: Yes, however most answers to this are in #forum-feedback not #collaboration:recruitment so people wouldn’t know as fast

Q: Do you really believe Roblox is going to do this
A: Well, it’s their choice, I’m just simply stating something that would prevent hundreds of duplicate posts being created

1 Like

While I would agree, people don’t actually read these. As written by @buildthomas,

1 Like

Maybe not a PSA in the catagory, most of us don’t read those anyway, maybe something like a highlighted announcement at the top of the forum page that can only be dismissed if you want:

Something like when they inform us about forum maintenance.

I disagree there. This issue just isn’t big enough for that, if we need anything, I recommend this:

The problem with that would be unnessicary post fusing, people sometimes create different posts for different hiring opportunities because of a certain reason, if that were to happen then we would have a lot of angry posters.

Plus I don’t even know how Roblox staff would pull off something like that.

1 Like

If you see a duplicate post on the forum feel free to flag it.

3 Likes