Periastron sword script?

So this is a rather “strange” situation.
Let me start off saying that I want to put the sparkles that the rainbow periastron gets when you posses the ivory periastron.

Ivory periastron:

e.g.
Rainbow periastron when NOT possesing Ivory periastron

Rainbow periastron when possesing Ivory periastron

See the sparkles that occour on the Rainbow periastron whenever in posses of the Ivory periastron?

I’m trying to get those “sparks” onto the Ivory periastron, while keeping all the mechanics that the Ivory periastron currently has. Bare in mind that the Rainbow periastron gets the effects from the Ivory periastron. So I’m basically trying to get the effects that the Rainbow periastron gets whenever possesing the Ivory periastron, on the Ivory periastron. If that makes sense.

I’ve tried various things, and nothing has come to a conclusion. I was therefor thinking if anyone would be willing to help out here.
Thanks anyway.

If my explaination didn’t work, you can check out the mechanism here. The place shown in the screenshots.

And here are the file including the two swords.
- Ivory periastron
- Rainbow periastron
Periastron Project.rbxm (45.7 KB)

2 Likes

I gave it a quick try, here’s the result.

The Rainbow sword’s script checks for the other Periastrons, so if you copy that code block over to the Ivory, and anything it depends on like the effects and shards, it works just fine.

6 Likes