Permanent Shift Lock in Studio

any update on this? it’s irritating having to restart studios every time this bug occurs.

3 Likes

Can confirm that this bug still occurs and is easily replicatable.

2 Likes

This bug still happens and annoys me so much :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Yep, it has fully broken most of the rides inside my game…

1 Like

This is still occurring 9/10/22 11:40am EST after the latest Studio update. Opening a new studio file, or publishing and returning to the same file via website is a lengthy workaround to this problem.

2 Likes

This is an annoying bug that’s been happening to me for a while and I just found a solution. You should be able to fix it in your live studio instance by running the following line of code in the command bar:

UserSettings().UserGameSettings.RotationType = Enum.RotationType.MovementRelative

Cheers!

2 Likes

this can also happen if you are in first person and teleport into a diffrent game

I typed it in the command line and it didn’t work

That code won’t work on the in game command line, but works on the studio command line and in a script

This fixes it for me:
UserSettings():GetService("UserGameSettings").RotationType = Enum.RotationType.MovementRelative

1 Like

Hey everyone!

A fix for this was released recently, please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue!

Thanks

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.