[permanently closed] Free 2d digital art commissions!

I am sad to say that this is permanently closed. I’m doing this because I’ve received more demand for my art this past month, piling a lot of work on me along with the requests from here too. Whether or not this will be reopened is questionable, but I’d like to thank everybody who commissioned me here. It gave me more experience and helped me get more comfortable and confident with my art, which I used to be very insecure about. :heart: You can still commission me here: [permanently closed] 2D Digital Artist | Portfolio - #3

About me –
I’m an amateur artist experimenting with art and commissions!! I’ve decided to reopen free commissions for more practice since I’m trying out a new art style and I want to create a new and cleaner portfolio. :smile:

Free! You can tip me robux though.

PLEASE READ!!
when you commission from me, you agree to the tos

1. I have the right to cancel a commission at any time.

2. If I can’t do the commission midway during the project, I will refund you.

3. You have to pay me half of the payment before and after I give the artwork to you

4.You will not claim the art I make is your own.

----------- Do’s and Dont’s

I won’t:

draw mecha or armor

draw gore [blood is okay]

draw muscular characters

draw animals or anything other than humans [things like elves, or inklings are fine]

draw nsfw

draw complicated bgs

draw complicated weapons [a simple gun / knife is fine]

draw roblox ads or thumbnails

I will:

draw humans

draw konekomimi

draw roblox characters

draw Splatoon au characters

draw mermaids

draw your avatar

draw cartoony style, anime style

Etc

You can contact me by:

messaging me here

I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome work! Good luck with commissions!

1 Like

Hi! If you are here, I just closed this after 3 requests. I decided I’m only going to be doing headshot - waist up for free commissions. You can still commission me for full body, but for 100-450 robux. Check my profile page > topics.

Could you make a drawing of my avatar? (NOT this account, I mean my main, @R0bl0x10501050. The PFP on Devforum is semi-outdated.)

(Also how is #anime-commission a tag lol?)

1 Like

Yep, sure. I’d prefer it if we communicated in a private message, though.

[On the latter, I have no idea, it just popped up and seemed fitting.]

1000/10 Made me a beautiful pfp, she made it incredibly fast and she made it exactly to the way I wanted it!! Would HIGHLY recommend ordering from her! You won’t regret it!

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-cheap-2d-digital-art-commissions-holiday-sale-revamped/926438/3

You can commission me up here if you want…

A fullbody drawing
Roblox Ad
Thumbnail art
UGC concept art
…etc!

If you’re looking for a place to create a clean portfolio, I would suggest using the app Weebly! It’s free to use and it makes things way easier when it comes to sharing your work with potential clients

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll definitely check that out.

2 Likes