Personal Bookmark Categories

I think it would be amazing if there was a better way to categorize bookmarks. I know that we can sort of add a bookmark category to the topic or post when you when you choose to bookmark it, but when you do there is no way to find those labels you put on your bookmarks when you go to the bookmark section of your profile page. The only thing you can do is sort of search them in the search bar. Even when you do, it still doesn’t bring up the correct results.

I think it would be a good idea to let you make a personal category or label for your own bookmarks. Then on the side of the bookmarks page there could be a list of all the categories of bookmarks you have made, and be able to select them. By doing so it would only show you bookmarks in that category. Maybe there could even be subcategories too.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because it is really hard to organize and find specific bookmarks without this feature.

3 Likes

There is already a bookmark feature in DevForum. Now if you want to categorize the bookmarks then I recommend using Google’s bookmark feature since you can add you bookmarks to a certain folder making it categorized. Its a thing so might as well just use it.